Maple bowl blanks - 75mm (3") thick
Don't be fooled by the bland appearence for these beautiful blanks. This particular Maple is extremly dense and flawless. Much like Sycamore, its attraction is in its simplicity and purity. These blanks will turn exceptionally well and offer you the opportunity to produce some very fine detailing without any fear of being let down by the raw material.
Fine, detailed turning.
- Planed on both sides - less waste
- Centre marked - easy and quick to mount on the lathe
- Air dried - less stressed & ready to turn.
- Wax sealed - stable and ready to store if necessary
- Diameters: 150mm (6") & 180mm (7")
Choose the size you want from the drop down list.
The pictures show a representative sample.
Sizes available: (Tolerance +/- 3mm)
- 155mm (6") diameter x 75mm (3") thick
- 180mm (7") diameter x 75mm (3") thick
We always do our very best to ensure you get exactly what you’ve ordered. If there is a problem and you're not satisfied with your order, please get in touch and we will sort it out with either a replacement or refund.
If you've just changed your mind and want to return your order, that’s fine. You have 14 days from the date of purchase to do so at your expense. We will then issue a refund via PayPal or to the credit/debt card that you used to pay.