Spectacular Burr Oak
English Burr Oak at its very best for wood turning.
Diameter - 255mm (10")
Thickness - 120mm (4 3/4")
- Wax sealed edges - ready to store indefinatly
- Centre marked on both sides - quick to centre on the lathe
- Planed on both flat faces - less waste & easy to mount on the lathe
- Significant bark inclusion - great feature
- Ripple grain sections - beautiful!
A spectacular dense burr (or 'burl') bowl blank with significant bark inclusion. A great opportunity to try turning a really unique piece which has an almost landscape effect bark inclussion.
There are some really lovely ripple grain sections which makes this piece a very attractive proposition for the seasoned turner.
No soft or 'punky' bits.
We always do our very best to ensure you get exactly what you’ve ordered. If there is a problem and you're not satisfied with your order, please get in touch and we will sort it out with either a replacement or refund.
If you've just changed your mind and want to return your order, that’s fine. You have 14 days from the date of purchase to do so at your expense. We will then issue a refund via PayPal or to the credit/debt card that you used to pay.