top of page

Burr Wood Blanks & Boards

 A 'Burr' (also known as 'Burl' in America) is wood that has grown in a deformed way. This produces a complex, intricate grain pattern and structure which looks like a clustered group of knots. Burl wood is highly prized for it's decorative qualities and is particularly attractive when turned.

bottom of page