English Sycamore Woodturning Bowl Blanks
20% Discount - January sale
While stocks last
Pure, clean Sycamore is one of nature's finest delights. The delicate, buttery colour and gentle figuring in the grain offer the woodturner the opportunity to produce really fine work.
Culinary use as it won't stain or taint food
Jewellery boxes because of its tactile, smooth and silky texture
Use with textiles as it wont leave a mark
- Thickness: 50mm (2"), 75mm (3"), 95mm (3 3/4")
- Diameters: 155mm (6") to 405mm (16")
- Planed on both sides - less waste and quick to mount on the lathe
- Air dried - less stressed & ready to turn.
- Wax sealed - stable and ready to store if necessary
Choose the size you want from the drop down list.
The pictures show a representative sample.
- 155mm (6")
- 180mm (7")
- 205mm (8")
- 230mm (9")
- 255mm (10")
- 280mm (11")
- 305mm (12")
- 330mm (13")
- 355mm (14")
- 380mm (15") - On request subject to availability
- 405mm (16") - On request subject to availability
We always do our very best to ensure you get exactly what you’ve ordered. If there is a problem and you're not satisfied with your order, please get in touch and we will sort it out with either a replacement or refund.
If you've just changed your mind and want to return your order, you have 14 days from the date of purchase to do so at your expense and we will issue a refund via PayPal.