Top Quality English Walnut Bowl Blanks
Highly prized for its beautiful, rich colour and interesting grain pattern, this top quality Walnut will turn on the lathe very well. English Walnut of this quality is not easy to find. We have limited stocks so 'strike while the iron is hot'.
- Prices are for one blank.
- Sizes: Please select the diameter and thickness from the drop down menus above.
- Air dried - ready to turn, timber is less stressed.
- Planed both sides - less waste and quick to mount on the lathe.
- Wax sealed - stable and ready to store if needed.
Various diameters and thicknesses;
Diameter 100mm to 455mm (4" to 18")
Thickness 50mm to 100mm (2" to 4")
Of the 100mm thick blanks some are 90-95mm thick
Subject to availability
The pictures show representative samples of the timber and examples of turned Walnut bowls. (Not for sale)
We always do our very best to ensure you get exactly what you’ve ordered. If there is a problem and you're not satisfied with your order, please get in touch and we will sort it out with either a replacement or refund.
If you've just changed your mind and want to return your order, you have 14 days from the date of purchase to do so at your expense and we will issue a refund via PayPal.