Top Quality English Yew Woodturning Blanks
What a wonderful wood Yew is.
It's warm red/orange colours and unpredictable grain lines always give it the edge over other species making it a favourite for many woodturners. Limited stocks so 'strike while the iron is hot'.
These Yew blanks are carefully selected for their quality and only the best is chosen.
- Planed both sides - less waste and quick to mount on the lathe.
- Wax sealed - stable and ready to store if needed.
- Centre marked - easy to mount
- Air dried - ready to turn, timber is less stressed, better for turning.
- Prices are for one blank.
- Sizes: Please select the diameter and thickness from the drop down menus above.
Various diameters and thicknesses available
Diameter 105mm to 405mm (4" to 16")
Thickness 50mm (2") and 72-75mm (3")
The pictures show a good representative sample of the timber available.
We have other species of turning blanks available so please see our 'other items' for those and for more turning blanks.
We always do our very best to ensure you get exactly what you’ve ordered. If there is a problem and you're not satisfied with your order, please get in touch and we will sort it out with either a replacement or refund.
If you've just changed your mind and want to return your order, you have 14 days from the date of purchase to do so at your expense and we will issue a refund via PayPal.