Two Tone Elm Bowl Blanks
English Elm with very unusual two tone colouring.
These blanks will make really unique bowls. The lighter part of each blank is the sap wood, which in Elm is equally as sound as the darker heart wood.
- Planed both faces - less waste & quick to mount on the lathe
- Wax sealed edges - aides storage and reduces splitting
- Centre marked - quick & easy to mount on the lathe
- Wide range of sizes - more choice
- Limited availability - when they're gone, they're gone!
All blanks are 50mm thick.
Sold in a variety of diameters from 105mm (4") to 305mm (12").
The price shown is for one blank.